Here is a simple recipe with very few ingredients. It’s also free of oil, added sugar and added salt.
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 tbsp flaxseed meal
1 tbsp baking powder
2 very ripe bananas
2/3 cup unsweetened nut milk
1 cup frozen wild blueberries
1 tbsp vanilla extract
stevia to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 12 muffin tin with cups or parchment paper
- Grind rolled oats in a coffee grinder to a flour-like consistency.
- Add oats to baking powder add flax meal.
- Mash bananas with a fork and add vanilla, milk and 4-8 drops stevia (if using)
- Combine with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Use a 1/4 cup measure to place batter in muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.